Pay Your Fines Online
You can pay your fines online here on our website.
How do I pay my
- Click on MY SCL Account Login below (this
button also appears on the homepage)
- Enter Username or Barcode
- Enter PIN (usually the last 4 digits of
your phone number)
- Click on green
Log In button
- Select MY SCL from the main menu, and
then Fines from the drop down menu:
- You will see a screen displaying the fines owing.
- Click on the Pay Fines button.
- Enter your library card number in the User Login
screen and click on the Submit button
- Click on Pay From Credit Card on the Payment
- Enter your credit card number and select the
expiry date of your credit card
- eCommerce Payment Receipt will appear. Click on
Print to get a copy of your receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which credit cards can I use?
Visa and MasterCard.
Is it safe to enter my credit card number on the Library’s
Security measures are in place to safeguard your credit card
information. However, there are always risks with online
transactions. If you choose to use the online payment
method, you assume the responsibility for releasing your
credit card information.
What is my PIN?
Your PIN is usually the last 4 digits of your telephone
Can I make a partial payment on my account?
No, the full balance must be paid.
Is there a minimum payment?
Yes. You must have a balance of $5.00 or more to use the
online payment method.
What happens once I pay my fees?
Once you have paid your fines in full, you will be able to
print off a receipt. You will have immediate access to your
library account again.
How do I pay fines for other cardholders in my household?
You will need the library card number and PIN to access
their account to pay their fines.
Can I pay my membership renewal fee with the online payment
No. We need to update account information in person once a
year with our cardholders.
Can I get a refund for my fines later if I change my mind?
There are no refunds for payments made online. If you have a
question about the fines being charged please contact
Customer Service at 780-410-8600 to discuss the account